Advertisement

PROPER PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - (almost) All Weapons

PROPER PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - (almost) All Weapons Next video : CSGO All Weapons.

This video is also tribute to frost aka FrostThreat48.

This took shorter than my previous R6s video.
I didn't put Smoke, Flashbangs and Flare gun since they dont spawn in Training Ground Map.

Special Thanks to Towknee for providing me some info about guns
Also special thanks to frost for helping me not kill myself after i thought all my captions were gone
Majority of the gun informations are provided my IMFDB.

Also if you have Discord and love guns, check this retarded frost's channel out.

pubg all weapons,playerunknown's,playerunknowns,battlegrounds,배틀그라운드,all weapons,frostthreat48,frost,tigerfield,pc gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments