Advertisement

SETTING UP MY HAPPY PLANNER® UNDATED 12 MONTH EXTENSION PACK

SETTING UP MY HAPPY PLANNER® UNDATED 12 MONTH EXTENSION PACK Sunshine brightening up my frankenplanner with the new 12 Month Undated Extension Pack from The Happy Planner®.

I was so excited to try out this monthly layout extension pack since it just has and no weekly spreads. I am in love with it. It is perfect for any planner that uses the frankenplanning system!

I was able to incorporate in my 2020 frankenplanner that I have all set up and ready to slay my 2020 goals.

I even added some sticker sheets with icons that will make planning my monthly’s functional and fun!

You can purchase this 12 month extension pack at The Happy Planner® website or at Joann.

Peace and Love Vibemakers!

#thehappyplanner #lbnoveltees #happyplanner #vibemaker #plannerbabe #planner


*As an official Happy Planner Squad Member, I receive select product samples to review and use at no cost.

12 month Undated extension pack:

Let’s connect!
Follow me on Instagram: ‪

Website:


Music: Harmony
Musician: @iksonofficial

EXTENSION

Post a Comment

0 Comments