Advertisement

STUDIO VLOG (Developing my style, New enamel pins & playing with animation)

STUDIO VLOG (Developing my style, New enamel pins & playing with animation) Hey my lovelies!

Here's my last vlog for 2019! I've had a nightmare getting this exported but I got there in the end. In this vlog I work on my illustration style a little more, show you my new pins, make an animation and get ready for my Christmas break. I hope you enjoy it and have an amazing time over the festive season. Thank you so much for watching!

See you in 2020!

Lucy x

Pin Back Remover:

Website:
Patreon:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Pinterest:

Music by Joakim Karud

Studio vlog,Studio,Vlog,Studio vlogs,Studio vlogger,enamel pin,enamel pins,patreon,Illustration,Illustrator,Art,Artist,art vlog,artist vlog,illustration vlog,illustrators vlog,etsy seller,etsy vlogs,etsy vlogger,Tutorial,bullet journal,bujo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments