Advertisement

Tarkov explained for casuals

Tarkov explained for casuals Big thanks to my boys for participating in the video:
Starcat:
Juncker:
Bigby:
- I was going for something new here and this took me a very long time, I really appreciate all the support I was given over this period of time and I really hope that the effort I put into this was worth the wait :). Thank you guys again for tagging along :D
-Join My Discord for memes and game events:

-Follow me on Twitch!:

-Donate to my Patreon to keep me alive:

Escape from tarkov,Tarkov,Escape Tarkov,Escape from tarkov memes,Tarkov 0.12,tarkov .12,.12,0.12,Escape from tarkov .12,Tarkov explained for casuals,Br0leg,Tarkov Br0leg,Br0leg Tarkov,Tarkov wipe,Tarkov update,Tarkov FairTx,Memes from tarkov,Escape from tarkov funny,Tarkov funny,tarkov meme video,eft memes,eft,tarkov.exe,The Tarkov Experience,The escape from tarkov experience,tarkov exe,Tarkov Juncker,Tarkov Starter Guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments