Advertisement

WHY WOULD YOU SEND THIS TO ME... (Holiday Edition) | AYYDUBS

WHY WOULD YOU SEND THIS TO ME... (Holiday Edition)  | AYYDUBS Happy Holidays! Thanks for a fantastic Christmas morning!

Subscribe:
Watch more Opening PO Box Mail:

FOLLOW ME:
»Instagram: Ayydubs
»Snapchat: Ayydubs
»Twitter-
»Facebook:

My P.O. Box:
Alyx Weiss
11301 W Olympic Blvd. #400
West Los Angeles, CA 90064

Business Inquiries:
alyxweiss@gmail.com

FTC: no spo yo

About ayydubs:
My name is Alyx, or Ayydubs on the internet. You may have seen my Hidden Camera Uber Prank series, where I completely distress innocent people. If you can’t handle the cringe, I also make vlogs, advice videos, skits, sketches and whatever else I so please. New videos every Thursday.

WHY WOULD YOU SEND THIS TO ME... (Holiday Edition) | AYYDUBS


Ayydubs

why would you send this to me,how you could send this to me,holiday edition,unboxing,opening fan mail,opening po box mail,po box,Alyx,alyx weiss,ayydubs,ayy dubs,comedy,funny,friends,haul,advice,hidden camera pranks,uber prank,tags,challenges,skits,college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments