Advertisement

Writing The 1ST DRAFT Of An 8-PAGE COMIC│WRITING COMICS With Fwah Storm

Writing The 1ST DRAFT Of An 8-PAGE COMIC│WRITING COMICS With Fwah Storm Welcome to WRITING COMICS With Fwah Storm.

In this stream I will be working on writing a first draft outline and first draft script for a short 8-page comic book story featuring my character, Lady Satan, that will either take place at Christmas or have a Christmas theme.

Enjoy!

To stay up to date on progress with my comic book projects and other creative endeavours, then please sign up to my mailing list by heading over and fill in the form at the bottom of the website page.

Download your FREE PDF copy of my book 'WRITING DIALOGUE FOR COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS' Here:

Download your FREE Audio Book edition of my book 'WRITING DIALOGUE FOR COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS' Here:

If you enjoy what I do and you want to leave me a tip, you can do so by going here:


FOLLOW:

WEBSITE:
FACEBOOK:

Writing Comics With Fwah Storm,Writing Comics,Fwah Storm,Writing The 1st Draft Of An 8-Page Comic,Writing 8-Page Comic,Writing Comics For Beginners,Making Comics,Tips,Advice,Live,Podcast,Livestream,Live stream,November,2019,Writing Tips,Writing Advice,Writing Session,Live Writing,Writing Comic Books,Writing Graphic novels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments