Advertisement

2020 Goals for 20|20 VISION - Beneficial info

2020 Goals for 20|20 VISION - Beneficial info HPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
This video was in a bit of a rush as you can tell from my heaving breathing I could not find the time to catch my breath before filming this video for you all. but hopefully from this video you see how it is highly vital to get yourself to stick to something rather than only sticking to it for half of the year instead of the full year. So in this video I have explained how keeping three simple goals can really go a long way because it is so easy to create numerous amount of goals but not being able to achieve them all because having many goals means you will end up putting more pressure on yourself and more pressure can lead to associated feelings of being overwhelmed and then by the end of the 2020 you may find yourself not achieving those things you had set out to achieve early on the year. So here is my way of setting goals for 2020 and making sure that I strive to achieve those goals in 2020.

**PLEASE DO CHECK OUT THE PLAYLIST THAT I HAVE CREATED FOR YOU**

In the playlist you will find many beneficial eye related videos that can seriously change your vision for life!

Playlist:


* * * P L E A S E F O L L O W M E O N M Y I N S T A * * *
Instagram: beneficial_info_

my 2020 goals,2020 goals,new years goals,new year,new year new me,transformation,goals for improving your vision,goals for your vision,vision,new year new you,new year resolution,new year goals,set your goals,goals for the new year,plan with me,new year plan with me,planning goals,goal setting,new years resolutions,setting intentions,how to set goals,setting goals,new year ideas,2020 resolutions,how to achieve your goals,how to achieve goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments