Advertisement

Babi stepping into her own harness!

Babi stepping into her own harness! Sweet Babi, as scared as she still is, she is so cooperative. In this short video she puts her feet into the harness all by herself! While walking outside alongside her brother Bada, she is constantly looking at me to try to understand my intentions. Babi is so scared and so sensitive, after 8 months with me and Bada, it seems unlikely she will ever recover completely. But she is trying so hard. And that is all that matters. Taking care of these two rascals is like a full time job, but the joy, the pleasure, the fulfillment and witnessing their progress day by day, makes it more than worth the effort. In fact, it is such a priviledge these two wonderful souls chose me to adopt them and take care of them. It was pure fate that brought them to me, as I was determined not to raise another dog after my beloved Witje of 15 years died in the summer of 2018. It makes me realize once again that you don't get to choose in life; life chooses for you.

Happy New Year of the Rat!
새해 복 많이 받으세요!

#badaandbabi #바다와바비 #bada #바다 #babi #바비,

Post a Comment

0 Comments