Advertisement

BIG TIME Laundromat MONEY Collection (Week 27)

BIG TIME Laundromat MONEY Collection (Week 27) Here's the video I mentioned with the Profit & Loss statement from the laundromat (Plus my YT income) -

I hope the overwhelming theme with my channel is that I have no intention to puff the laundromat business up, or belittle it to hurt competition. It, along with my skill level is what it is. I appreciate all of the wonderful comments, likes and shares that I get on social media. More than anything I hope that you guys at least consider starting a small business, real estate and investing and remember that rarely is this stuff flashy, instead it looks alot more like hard work.

Here's a rundown on how I bought the laundromat for $0 out of pocket -

Here's our discord where we talk about starting a business, working hard, working smart and investing -


If you'd like to get UP TO THREE free stocks and help support my channel, considering joining webull and depositing $100. You can even open a Roth IRA / Traditional IRA from your phone in just a few minutes @


Also I do post mini-updates on my Instagram at


If you're curious what kind of equipment I use to make my videos, the whole list is at AND the security cameras I use at the trailer park & laundromat!

real estate,passive income,real estate investing,laundromat business,house hacking,side hustle,investment joy,money collection,making money,cash collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments