Advertisement

How to use a natural remedy for tactile and other sense hypersensitivity and relieve pain

How to use a natural remedy for tactile and other sense hypersensitivity and relieve pain I have had hyper sensitivity to the point of much pain for much of my early life, at recess I was the only kid of hundreds that seemed to struggled to open eyes without feeling blinded and my eyes tearing profusely. When I touched paper or dry fabric, it made me twinge and if I touched it for more than a couple seconds straight, it turns into a burning,scraping pain sensation,getting into a hot tub was either too much to handle or took me much longer than the others, while I'm pressured from others to "get in already". I stopped using aspirin, Tylenol, and Advil, (their main ingredients ) and use willow bark and turmeric, I try to eat almost solely organic food, I stopped using junk soap,lotion,deodorant,cleaners, and started using better options. Now I am rarely blinded from being outside on a sunny day, I adapt faster to sensory overload, and it takes more to overload me to the point of pain.

I wonder if hyper sensitivity is related to "a.d.d." by the same neurotransmitter early/excessive reuptake and or lack of abundance...I guess a hyper sensitive person's neurons reabsorb the neurotransmitters too quickly, which causes the mind/id to focus less on mental state(thoughts) and more on the bodies state(feelings/senses)(buzzkill). A clear state is best for alertness because sense intake is focused on over neurotransmitter focus thus enabling an excessive uptake from the senses.clean synapses and key holes/receptors enable new stimuli to be focused on better,for safety of the body.

relieve

Post a Comment

0 Comments