Advertisement

I Am 19, But I Had Been Married 3 Times Already

I Am 19, But I Had Been Married 3 Times Already Hi guys, my name is Nancy. If you are convinced that one cannot be married three times by the age of 19, here I am! And believe it or not, I'm planning my fourth wedding at the moment... But let's start at the beginning... Maybe my story can serve as a lesson for you!

I met Willy when I was 17. He was the love of my life! At least that’s what I thought then…

During my graduation year, I was hired as a part-time assistant at a small local grocery store. I did it because I wanted to feel independent from my parents, who restricted my pocket money and treated me like I was their property. Willy was a senior cashier at this store. We spent our shifts working together. He was so charming with his multi-colored locks and torn t-shirt!

Also, he was very open-hearted and told me his story honestly. He was raised in an orphanage and had lived on his own from a very early age. At 15, he moved to our town and met Stan — his best friend, who always supported him. Willy worked on various jobs, but his dream was to become a professional photographer. Stan and Willy were both 22 when I met them.

Soon Willy and I became a couple. We spent a lot of time together. Stan and Willy were roommates and we started to all hang out together. I felt very comfortable with them. We had our own special wonderful world. Just for the three of us and their doggy! They had a dog — named Scotty. We watched movies, played video games and enjoyed life.

Then one day I invited Willy for a dinner at my family's house to introduce him to my parents. The dinner was a disaster. My parents were very conservative people and they disliked Willy right away!
They asked rude questions about his childhood, education, and finances… My father treated him very condescendingly. They had an argument and Willy left the dinner early. My parents told me that he was not the right match for me and that I should get this nonsense out of my head.

They demanded that I go to the local college and get some boring respectable job before even thinking about romance. They criticized his appearance, his hair, and his style… I got very angry and ran away to Willy that evening! We decided to move in together, despite my parents’ protests. I was already 18 by that time. It was such a great time! I finally dyed my hair pink to match my boyfriend! And after a while I realized that I was pregnant. When I told Willy, he proposed to me and I said “yes.” Of course. We loved each other…

We organized a nice, small wedding, just for our close group of friends. My parents had no idea about the wedding. Stan walked me to the altar, instead of my father. I was very happy to start a new chapter in my life. After the wedding, the grocery store where, we both worked, was closed. Some fancy developers decided to build another mall in place of that building. We lost all of our sources of income and ran out of money. Willy had to push away his photography ambitions and agree to take any side job he could get. He was really exhausted and we started to have more fights.

"Then I made the big mistake of telling my parents about the pregnancy and the wedding. I went over to my parent's house for dinner. I told them the truth, hoping that they would be glad to provide any help to their future grandchild, but they were furious and cruel! Especially my mother. She was only interested in providing financial support to me if I would get rid of the baby. I left their house in tears…

Three months after the wedding, Willy suddenly came home in a very excited mood! He'd just received a new job opportunity on a cruise ship as a photographer! BUT! The work was seasonal and it was a worldwide cruise. He had to leave in 2 months and be away from home for 8 months, traveling through different continents…

On the one hand, I was very frustrated that he wouldn’t be there for me during the childbirth, but on the other hand it was a great opportunity for him to develop his skills as a travel photographer… He was so excited to finally get his dream job… He really deserved that opportunity…

Later that evening, we had dinner with Stan and discussed what had happened. We only had one problem. Willy was to receive the bulk of the money afterward, while I needed health insurance immediately! We could not rely on my parents, of course. And Willy didn't have parents.

That’s when Stan suddenly suggested his crazy plan! He is a software developer and has really good medical insurance for spouses. He told us a story about one guy from his work who had to marry his pregnant immigrant girlfriend, only because she didn't have her own insurance yet. And it worked!..


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments