Advertisement

I bought new rams! And final lambing results... HOW DID WE DO?? Vlog 217

I bought new rams!  And final lambing results... HOW DID WE DO??  Vlog 217 Its like Christmas Day all over again today!! I finally got my NEW RAMS!
My goal for 2020 is to refresh my F1 replacements with some fresh composite genetics, and to do that, I went back to the farm I bought my ewes from.

I also took some time to analyze the final results from this last lambing group... let me say, I was pleasantly surprised!
Always room to improve, but good to know I saw some here.
#rams #sheep #lambing

THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!!!

I FINALLY HAVE MERCH!


Subscribe to my channel:


MY HUSBAND NOW HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
You can follow our grain farming operation over there!

Subscribe to his channel:


Follow me on:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Contact Me:
brocksandi@hotmail.com

we bought new rams for 2020,buying rams for a sheep farm,composite sheep breeds that are prolific,what sheep breeds are prolific,what sheep breeds are prolific in Canada,final numbers on a lambing group,how many lambs do sheep have,how can I get more lambs per ewe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments