Advertisement

I killed them so many times they had to start cheating

I killed them so many times they had to start cheating These 2 trash talkers were getting so mad about getting clapped that they started using cheats and hacks. The cheats that they use are ruining the game. I am making it my duty to troll these toxic kids because these 1v1 rainbow six siege games are getting toxic!

Follow/Support me:
Twitter:
Twitch:
Instagram:

At 400k we are doing a face reveal.

rainbow six siege,rainboe six siege,hotygaming,hoty,1v1 trash talker,hotygaming 1v1 trash talker,rainbow six siege 1v1 trash talker,1v1 rainbow six siege,rainbow six siege funny moments,funny moments,rainbow six siege gameplay,trash talker,cheater,cheating,trolling,hacker,rainbow six siege toxic,rainbow six funny,operation shifting tides,copper,champion,diamond,new operators,elite,trash talkers cheat,1v1,1v2,1v2 trash talker,hotygaming intros,

Post a Comment

0 Comments