Advertisement

Inflation Is Always And Everywhere A Monetary Phenomenon

Inflation Is Always And Everywhere A Monetary Phenomenon I wanted to expand on the discussion that occured in the comments of last weeks video. I give my definition of inflation. If you can't find the effects of inflation in prices maybe you are looking at the wrong prices. Shale oil is rollingover, the bubble has burst. Uzbekistan signs $1 billion dollar uranium supply deal with Japan. I discuss.

Adam Rozencwajg, managing partner at Goehring and Rozencwajg, explains how surprisingly cheap commodities are relative to financial assets.


Mayhem in Shale Compnaies


Interested in knowing how I translate the information in these videos into investment ideas?
Consider a subscription to my paid newsletter “Actionable Intelligence Alert”. You can check it out by going to:

actionableintelligencealert.com/subscribe

I have started up a Patreon account for those that wish to help support my work. Check it out here:



If you pledge at least $5.00 I will send you the current months stock pick. This way you can sample the “Actionable Intelligence Alert” newsletter and see if it is for you.

Uranium,oil,inflation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments