Advertisement

Laowa 65mm f|2.8 2x Macro Lens Review + Sample Photos

Laowa 65mm f|2.8 2x Macro Lens Review + Sample Photos Head to to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain using code MICAELWIDELL.

This lens is available for Fujifilm X, Sony E-mount and for Canon EOS M mount. More info and buy it at Venus Optics website:

Equipment used to shoot the photos in the video:
- Camera:
- Flash (mounted with an adapter to fit my Sony camera):

I filmed this video with my trusty action camera from Sony:
Mic used for voiceover:

I get all my background music from this awesome service:

Follow me on instagram:
Follow me on 500px:
Get my free newsletter and check out my photos:

micael widell,photography,lens review,review,test,laowa,venus optics,venus,optics,sharp,aperture,macro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments