Advertisement

Like Gravy! Westernology Fanimation (Sub to Kraison Frameworks)

Like Gravy! Westernology Fanimation (Sub to Kraison Frameworks) "Westernology" is a semi-animated charming new series made by the YouTuber Kraison Frameworks that has pretty spicy voice acting and is entertaining despite the fact that it was created entirely on MS paint - with a fluffin MOUSE. I highly recommend feasting your eyes and ears upon this creation.

BINGE WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE HERE:


SOOUBSCRIBE TO THE KRAISON RAISIN HERE:


CLICK THIS LINK:


I tried making this seem like a real description at first but then got lazy not even halfway through.
This video was originally...not supposed to be video. I was making fanart cuz fanart and then after I finished drawing it, it felt too boring, so I started animating part of a scene. Then I didn't know what to do with it. I literally made it for fun. Like. Yeah.
So I guess I might as well use this as a - what's it called? Filler Video? The video that I upload just to upload a video, even though my entire fanbase consists of 3 people (family and friends don't count as fans). Speeeaking of which, I'm gonna stop calling you guys "Myths and Legends" and let you guys come up with whatever fanbase name (even though the fanbase is virtually non existent).

Oh whoopsie doodle I'm rambling. Man I love typing on a computer. I don't even expect anyone to read this I just wanna keep typing.
It's been quite some time since I actually took this time to type up a whole description. It feels nice. Almost magical. I believe that's called "nostalgia."

Well, to the few people reading this, I bid you farewell. so goodbye.
-Isaac

Kraison Frameworks,Fanimation,Westernology,n/a,

Post a Comment

0 Comments