Advertisement

LUXURY FASHION FAILS || Fashion Items that I sold in 2019 || the geek is chic

LUXURY FASHION FAILS || Fashion Items that I sold in 2019 || the geek is chic Hi everyone, so here is my personal “video of shame” about all the luxury fashion items that I did purchase in 2019 and that did not work out for me. This way, at least can get an honest opinion on some of these designer items and learn from my mistakes😊

Follow me on Instagram:

Related Videos:
My #mostwornfashionitems of 2019:
My #designerhandbag collection 2019:
Most worn #fallwintershoes :
Best #knitwearguide :

Music credits:
Better Luck by tubebackr | Music promoted by Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-ND 3.0)

Fashion Fail,I regret buying,luxury fails,Luxury fashion I hate,anti haul,high end haul,the geek is chic,Chanel haul,Dior haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments