Advertisement

Make your films STAND OUT (Lumix GH5)

Make your films STAND OUT (Lumix GH5) 100 Lumix GH5 LUTs ►

How to make your films STAND OUT from the rest. This is one of the best pieces of advice I have ever heard and it comes from Naval in his long podcast on "how to get rich". I really believe what he says about trying to be YOURSELF and if you can do that you will gain a competitive edge. Copying others is a short term solution and will lead to short term results. I try and remind myself to focus on my own ideas, concepts and not get too caught up in other peoples work. Of course this is a working process but this video serves as a reminder to myself! What makes you unique? What makes your work unique?

Watch Navals full talk here -

My Filmmaking Workshop ►
My LUMIX GH5 Presets ►
My Podcast ►
Join me on Instagram ►


Gear List
Lumix GH5 ►
SD Card ►
Canon 24-70mm 2.8 ►
Canon 70-200mm 2.8 ►
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 ►
Bose Quiet Comfort 35 ►
Feiyutech AK-4500 ►


Thanks for watching!

=============================
#LumixGH5 #GH5 #Filmmaking

GH5 LUTs,lumix gh5 luts,free gh5 luts,cinematic gh5 luts,gh4 luts,panasonic gh5 luts,gh5 presets,dslr luts,Lumix LUT,GH5 Review,gh5,gh5 cinematic,gh5 settings,filmmaking,make your films stand out,naval,Film tutorial.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments