Advertisement

Making my own sample to chop | mpc

Making my own sample to chop | mpc making my own sample to chop how i make my own sample to chop. working in the mpc making my own sample to chop. mpc touch follow me as i show you how i do this sample chop. first i will be making my own sample then i will sample chop it

If its your first time to the channel Welcome. Please consider Subscribing, liking and sharing.
#mpc
#workflow
#beatmaking

Patreon Accont


Instagram Account
instagram.com/doswellbeats

Twitter
twitter.com/doswellbeats
Equipment that i use
Akai MPK49
MPC touch
MPC software
Logitech webcam c922
Mic- SAMSON C01 STUDIO CONDENSER
Studio Monitor- KRK Rokit 5
Pre Amp- Scarlett 2i4

making my own sample to chop,amking my own sample to chop,making my own sample,making my sample,making a sample to chop,making a sample then chop it,my own sample to chop,chop sample,how to chop sample,how to make your own sample to chop,making,my,own,sample,to,chop,sample chopping,mpc sample chop,mpc making my own sample,akai mpc,how to chop sample mpc,how to make a sample,making a sample to chop in any daw,how to,beat making,Mpc touch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments