Advertisement

Meemee BirthdayVlog||Gift from Saat Samundra Pari || Best Gift from Samson || Gurung Mom Nepali Vlog

Meemee BirthdayVlog||Gift from Saat Samundra Pari || Best Gift from Samson || Gurung Mom Nepali Vlog Hi and Namaste everyone,

I am a mom of a 5 years old boy. I live in Nepal with my little cute son and I love making videos with my little son.

Please shower your love and blessings on him and also please subscribe our channel for more videos

Moreover, I love reading your comments. Therefore, please comment and like my videos..


Thank you & Love you all❤❤❤

Have a great day

Gurung Mom

#gurungmom, #nepalivlog, #birthdayvlog, #nepalimom, #bestgiftever

gurung mom vlog,nepali mom vlog,nepali mom,nepali youtuber,nepali vlogger,birthday vlog,best gift ever,happy birthday celebration,gurung family,nepal kathmandu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments