Advertisement

*NEW* Gameplay! - Fortnite Chapter 2 (Fortnite Battle Royale LIVE) With Subs Chill stream!! 2020!!!

*NEW* Gameplay! - Fortnite Chapter 2 (Fortnite Battle Royale LIVE) With Subs Chill stream!! 2020!!! Hello boys and girls, Come in and say hello any join in with a #chilled #livestream , I've been streaming for around 6 Months now. I'm still a complete Melt at #Fortnite! #bot . Come in and chill and join in if you like as #subs are more than welcome on my road to 1k subs. I host #squads with subs #Duos with subs etc.

#Fortnite
#Fortnitebot
#Goated
#Solos
#chillstream
#arena
#eucustoms

If you would like to donate Please ask the bill payer and please make sure you keep your finances in mind!

Please drop a follow on my Twitter @Swifty Gaming 5

All donations will go towards future content that I'm currently working on for you guys ! Hope you enjoy and Peace!!!

2020!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments