Advertisement

Small Space Organization tips! Living Room storage + Toy organizing ideas| Organizing on a budget!

Small Space Organization tips! Living Room storage + Toy organizing ideas| Organizing on a budget! #apartmentorganizing #livingroomdecor #valentinesdecor2020

Hey friends! Happy weekend. Coming at ya with a new video all about how I got my living room organized. I have a small place so trying to get creative with different ways to organize is my specialty. I hope this gets you in the mood to go organize something in your house this weekend! As always if you have any questions feel free to chat with me in the comments. Thanks for your continual support and watching this video! See you next week.
xoxo- Kelsey
___________________________________________________________
Come Subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on my upcoming videos! I would love to have you apart of our community here.
SUBSCRIBE HERE: www.youtube.com/c/radiate

You can also follow me on Instagram for more daily updates: @kelseyvenkov
__________________________________________________
RECENT VIDEOS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

RECENT DOLLAR TREE HAUL:

CLEANING MOTIVATION:

DIY 2020 VISION BOARD & DESK ORGANIZING:

HUGE KITCHEN ORGANIZATION:

Small Laundry Room Organization:

NEW YEAR..NEW YOU...Clean with me 2020!!:

SMALL BATHROOM ORGANIZATION:

CHEAP LAUNDRY ROOM REMODEL:

FALL FRONT PORCH & ENTRYWAY DECOR:


FALL FARMHOUSE MANTEL DECOR:

FALL FRONT PORCH & ENTRYWAY DECOR:


FALL FARMHOUSE MANTEL DECOR:

THE KITCHEN SINK ORGANIZATION:


BATHROOM REMODEL ON A BUDGET:

FALL HOME DECOR HAUL:


HOME DECOR DUPES!!:


SHOWER ORGANIZATION:


AMAZON FAVORITES & LIFESTYLE HAUL:

______________________________________________________
Hi, if you are new here my name is Kelsey! So glad to have you. I create weekly videos. I create videos on organization, DIY's, Mommyhood and everything in between. I love getting to know you guys and being able to share a small part of my life with you all. Would love for you to join us here at Radiate Lifestyle! Comment down below letting me if you are new. I would love to get to know you more! xoxo

ALL OPINIONS and REVIEWS ARE MY OWN

THANKS FOR WATCHING!!

#organizationtips2020,#budgetorganizing2020,#dollartreeorganizing,#homegoodsdecor,#smallspacedecorideas,#smallspaceorganization,#tipsfororganizing,#apartmentorganization,#condodecorideas,#organizewithme2020,#ikeahacks,#DIYikeadecor,#billybookcase,#ikeaDIY,#cubestorageorganizing,#toystorageideas,#toyorganizing,#kidsorganizingideas,#storagefortoys,#livingroomorganization,

Post a Comment

0 Comments