Advertisement

Sooner or later this shit should stop - Jacques Fresco - The Venus Project

Sooner or later this shit should stop - Jacques Fresco - The Venus Project Friends, in today's issue, I decided to step back a bit from the crypto market, the economy and all that. this time I want to share with you an interview with one very interesting, enlightened, well-read and not afraid of the word GREAT person. His name is Jacque Fresco. At first I didn’t want to post this interview with him, because I thought that most of them wouldn’t be interested or they wouldn’t understand it, but in the process of watching the video, I realized that everyone should see it. This is the most interesting and informative interview I have ever met! Basically ... Yes, in almost all videos, where someone is asked questions, a person answers them, telling exclusively about himself: that he is interested in what difficulties or pleasant moments arise in his life, what he plans to do to improve his own life or to benefit from something, unconsciously, considering himself a very important person and not being carried away by everything that he or he(r) says almost nothing useful - this is not the case. If there is any doubt about whether or not to spend time watching “some kind of” interview, I recommend starting with Jacque Fresco from Google. I think that's enough.


Check out my Reddit channel, where you will find a lot of useful information for self-development and earning:
Dear subscribers, a huge request after watching, if you really liked it, send this video to as many of your friends as possible so that they can appreciate my work. Please do not forget to remain active in the form of comments and likes. It is very motivating to make even better and more useful content. Hug everyone)

Project

Post a Comment

0 Comments