Advertisement

STICKII SUBSCRIPTION: JANUARY SPREAD

STICKII SUBSCRIPTION: JANUARY SPREAD HEYYO,

Watch me struggle to light my candle for the first few seconds of the video LOL. For January the theme was "The Ball" so here's a video showing you what came in the subscription and using those items to make a spread. I hope you enjoy it! See ya in my next one (:

-JAYN

M U S I C

-Lullatone: Every Little Moment (Piano Version)

S O C I A L M E D I A

Goodreads:
Instagram:
Twitter:

booktube,booktuber,booktube video,booktuber video,bullet journal,bullet journaling,bullet journal spread,journal spread,journaling,sticker,stickers,stickii,stickii subscription,sticker subscription,stickii January spread,January spread,january,January stickers,journaling stickers,sticker design,bujo,bujo stickers,bujo spread,January bujo spread,stickeraddict,memo pad,sticky notes,spreads,spread ideas,bujo spread ideas,stationery,stationery items,midliner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments