Advertisement

This Sniper is the GOD GUN of MODERN WARFARE.. (my best clip)

This Sniper is the GOD GUN of MODERN WARFARE.. (my best clip) FINALLY unlocking gold on the GODLY MK2 Carbine.. and I HIT MY BEST CLIP!!
● FOLLOW my LIVESTREAM:
● This NEW KAR98K is the #1 Sniper:
● My SPRATT Controller: - 5% OFF = code 'SPRATT'
● CAPTURE YOUR GAMEPLAY the same way I do:

● Social Media



Spratt,Spratty,Sprattyyy,OpTic Spratt,FaZe Spratt,Call of Duty,Sniping,Quickscoping,Sniping Gameplay,CoD Sniping,MW,Modern Warfare,MW Sniping,MW Quickscoping,MW Gameplay,Modern Warfare Sniping,MW Snipers,mk2 carbine,fast sniping mw,fastest sniper modern warfare,gold mk2 carbine,unlocking gold sniper,best sniping setup,best sniping clip,best headshot clip,fastest sniping,god gun modern warfare,god sniper,gold marksman rifle,best marksman rifle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments