Advertisement

Top Five Reasons Everyone Needs A Dirt Jumper

Top Five Reasons Everyone Needs A Dirt Jumper I love my dirt jumper and realize that most people don't have one or haven't even heard of one. In this video I cover the top 5 reasons everyone needs one! All these reasons revolve around progressing and getting better at bike handling skills that help you no matter what your bike discipline is! A huge thanks to Paul for joining me for the day and helping me make this fun video!

A big thanks to my sponsors NS Bikes and FSA components for freeing me up to make fun videos like this!

--- Follow Me on Instagram: @DailyMTBRider ___

Get Your Daily MTB Rider Merch at // www.DailyMTBRider.com

MY Frame Sponsor - NS Bikes


My Component Sponsor - FSA (Full Speed Ahead)


My Favorite Bike Shop - The Lost Co. (10% off with code MTBDAILY)


Great Products I Love:


#DirtJumper #MountainBiking #DJ

mountain biking,mtb,daily mountain bike rider,daily mtb rider,bellingham,bellingham wa,mountain bike vlog,mountain biking for beginners,dirt jumper bikes,dirt jumper street riding,dirt jumper build,dj bike,dirt jumper,paul the punter,mountain bike daily,whatcom falls pump track,bellingham pump track,pump track bellingham,pump track mtb,pump track skateboard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments