Advertisement

Trans Siberian Railway? No.. This is Pakistan Railways | Stunning Snow Scenes in Quetta

Trans Siberian Railway? No.. This is Pakistan Railways | Stunning Snow Scenes in Quetta I have just completed my tour to Quetta in Balochistan. This is the first time I have been to Quetta just for railfanning purpose and that too in snow season. I was truly mesmerized by the beauty and frankly speaking I have left one piece of my heart in Quetta.



This video features the engine cab ride of RGE-20 locomotive while going from Quetta to Chaman. This particular valley is between Qilla Abdullah and Shela Bagh. The snow is too deep that track is not visible.



And I have added a little background music in this video. Usually I don't do but this I specially added a local folk music of Balochistan as it adds the feel to it.


I had always seen this landscape on Trans-Siberian Railways in Russia but didn't know it exist right in my beloved country.. my beloved Balochistan ♥


There is lots of snow content I have from my trip to Quetta so next 4-5 videos will be from Quetta section especially the snow ones :) Keep enjoying the content.

quetta train,pakistan snow train,quetta snow train,chaman express,quetta chaman train,qila abdullah train,pak railway,shela bagh,rge 20 locomotive,quetta train engine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments