Advertisement

What do Polyglots do that I'm disregarding at this point?

What do Polyglots do that I'm disregarding at this point? Shortly after I signed up for a French non-credit course at university, I thought it wasn't that prestigious nor relevant at the time. I finished it up, but I truly never felt compelled to further develop it, so I let it get rusty. Unlike French, Japanese seems to be a fit for me, but the barriers and the constant stuttering I have to deal with when jumping from one language to another really makes it discouraging and disturbing. As if all of my efforts have no effect at all :(. Watch this short commentary to listen to my view on the topic. Thanks for making it this far in the comment section!

======= DON'T CLICK THIS: ========

✱How To Use Readability Scores in Your Writing | Grammarly Spotlight:

✱Blog:

✱Facebook:


╭━━━━┳╮╱╭┳━╮╭━╮
┃╭╮╭╮┃┃╱┃┣╮╰╯╭╯
╰╯┃┃╰┫╰━╯┃╰╮╭╯
╱╱┃┃╱┃╭━╮┃╭╯╰╮
╱╱┃┃╱┃┃╱┃┣╯╭╮╰╮
╱╱╰╯╱╰╯╱╰┻━╯╰━╯
╭╮╱╭╮
┃┃╱┃┃
┃╰━╯┃
╰━━╮┃
╱╱╱┃┃
╱╱╱╰╯
╭━━━━┳╮╱╭┳━━━╮
┃╭╮╭╮┃┃╱┃┃╭━━╯
╰╯┃┃╰┫╰━╯┃╰━━╮
╱╱┃┃╱┃╭━╮┃╭━━╯
╱╱┃┃╱┃┃╱┃┃╰━━╮
╱╱╰╯╱╰╯╱╰┻━━━╯
╭╮╱╱╭━━┳╮╭━┳━━━╮
┃┃╱╱╰┫┣┫┃┃╭┫╭━━╯
┃┃╱╱╱┃┃┃╰╯╯┃╰━━╮
┃┃╱╭╮┃┃┃╭╮┃┃╭━━╯
┃╰━╯┣┫┣┫┃┃╰┫╰━━╮
╰━━━┻━━┻╯╰━┻━━━

point?

Post a Comment

0 Comments