Advertisement

WHAT LIVING IN NEW YORK IS REALLY LIKE...

WHAT LIVING IN NEW YORK IS REALLY LIKE... Just because I haven't mentioned that I moved to New York enough I thought I would really send the message home by uploading a 12 minute recap of my past 4 months. Look forward to exciting highlights such as me spending Halloween as a 21 year old trick or treating like a literal child, me freaking out over the fact that Thanksgiving exists and my friends and I licking and being revolted by an array of American snack foods. What more could you ask for from a Youtube video?

If this absolute waste of time compels you to stalk me on alternative social media platforms, my usernames are linked below:
INSTAGRAM - @gleeknumerouno
SNAPCHAT -
TWITTER -
BLOG -

If you are compelled to stalk any of the other people heavily featured in this video, their social medias are also linked below:
BEA - @beacorkhill
BEN - @bendizzzle
CHARLOTTE - @charlattedecaf

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

new york,travel,travel vlog,living in new york,halloween,trick or treating,thanksgiving,snack foods,trying american snack foods,america,usa,student,college,college vlog,day in the life,international student,visa,moving vlog,2019 recap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments