Advertisement

WHY WON'T MY SHEEP MOVE?? Vlog 219

WHY WON'T MY SHEEP MOVE?? Vlog 219 My sheep won't move.
Sometimes, sheep have brakes. Like, really good ones.
As a shepherd, there are a few things you can take note of when this happens.

In this video, I go through 6 reasons why my sheep didn't want to move today. And they are all valid reasons...
IF YOU'RE A SHEEP!!
#sheep #behavior #movingsheep

THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!!!

I FINALLY HAVE MERCH!


Subscribe to my channel:


MY HUSBAND NOW HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
You can follow our grain farming operation over there!

Subscribe to his channel:


Follow me on:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Contact Me:
brocksandi@hotmail.com

*NEW*⬇️⬇️
Mail:
PO BOX 402
Hensall, ON Canada
N0M 1X0

why sheep won't move,reasons sheep won't go where you want them to,why sheep don't like water,what is the best way to push sheep ahead,how do you train a working dog with sheep,training a border collie to work with sheep,training a sheep dog with an inside sheep flock,fixing a Valmetal feed cart,Valmetal high discharge feed cart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments