Advertisement

50 Weight Loss Affirmations for Fitness Success

50 Weight Loss Affirmations for Fitness Success Repeat these weight loss affirmations everyday to imprint them into your subconscious mind, so that your successful behaviors run on autopilot. These 50 weight loss affirmations are your new reality.

I am fit
I am healthy
I am enthusiastic about fitness goals
Everyday I wake up energized to work on my fitness
My body is strong and highly capable of performing physical exercise
I am consistently making progress
I easily burn fat and build muscle
I enjoy making good food choices
I am motivated to succeed
My goals are realistic
My goals are achievable
My food choices are sensible
I enjoy making good food choices
I enjoy hydrating my body well each day
I wake each day with the expectation for success
I am energetic about exercising
I look forward to my daily exercise habits
I crave healthy food everyday
My digestion functions properly
My skin is more vibrant than ever
My immune system is healthy and strong
I do not overeat
I am a successful person
Eating well comes easy for me
I am not a procrastinator
I am diligent person
I never doubt my abilities
I continually push out of my comfort zone
I always get enough sleep
I never overindulge
I carry out my plans flawlessly
I believe in myself
I crave healthy foods that energizes my body and fuel my cells
I am getting stronger and more fit everyday
I splurge sensibly
I do not overindulge
I get no pleasure in overindulgence
Making healthy food choices is highly satisfying to me
I am a healthy role model and inspiration to my family and friends
I am pleased with my fitness progress
Others easily notice and compliment me on changes I’ve made
I inspire others to become healthy and fit
I love to exercise
I move body everyday
I never fail to hydrate properly
Making good decisions comes easy for me
I am in the best shape of my life
I LOVE me.
I am extremely proud of myself
I... AM... success

Fit Quest Insider free sign up:
Weight Loss Help and Motivation Facebook group:
Instagram:
Facebook:

affirmations for positive thinking,affirmations for weight loss,weight loss meditation,weight loss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments