Advertisement

'Bachelor’ alum Melissa Rycroft: Peter Weber is ‘too stable as a guy’ to headline the show - US New

'Bachelor’ alum Melissa Rycroft: Peter Weber is ‘too stable as a guy’ to headline the show  - US New Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (  While Rycroft, a former “Bachelor” contestant, agrees with part of the argument that some of the contestants simply might not be built for the grind that is reality television, the past hopeful detailed to Fox News her theory behind why she feels season 24 of “The Bachelor” is “dull” and why Weber, 28, was the wrong casting decision.  “I feel older and older the more I watch this show,” Rycroft said, after telling us she watches every episode “with a notepad and a glass of wine.”  “I do. I mean, the fact now that we've seen an entire episode based on someone stealing someone's champagne. We've seen another complete episode based on the fact that a girl maybe changes her voice when the cameras come on or she doesn't – I don't know. I mean, it's mind-blowing to me how trivial these arguments are.” “And yet as the audience, we're still watching it,” added Rycroft. “I just watched two hours of it last week. And so I think it's comical and I think what's happening now with the contestants is that they're all really in on the joke. And so we feel okay laughing about it because I think they're there just to kind of create as much drama as they can because these fights are so stupid.”  The former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant explained that, in her view, Weber is simply too much of a nice guy to effectively capitalize on the myriad of opportunities being the “Bachelor” can provide. “I'm conflicted on Peter personally, and I'm not sold on him as 'The Bachelor,'" said Rycroft. “And I say that almost to give him a compliment in that I think he's almost too good and he's too normal and he's too stable as a guy and just safe.” “I think that he is a really ... He would be a really good boyfriend to somebody,” she continued. “I turn that into TV and I'm like, 'It is so dull to watch him on TV. And it is so boring to watch him on TV. And I almost feel like it's produced.” Despite Weber’s lack of display of some alpha-tendencies, Rycroft praised the former Hannah Brown hopeful for his genuine care, adding that she felt his viral moment with Brown returning to the “Bachelor” house at the top of the season showed his most honest feelings.  “One of the truest emotions I think we saw come out of him was when we saw Hannah come back and we saw that conflict in him where we looked at it going, 'Oh my gosh, maybe he's not over her and ready to move on,’” Rycroft explained. “And how quickly he was able to flip on and off is a little confusing to me, to be honest.” Continued Rycroft: “But I think it speaks to your point that this has all happened to him in a span of like four or five months. I mean, it's really hard for Peter to probably process going into 'The Bachelorette,' finding his journey with Hannah, falling in love with Hann

usa news today,news today,usa news,crossword usa today,cnn,fox news,usa today sports,cnn news,washington post,

Post a Comment

0 Comments