Advertisement

Birds of Prey FILM REVIEW - IS IT TRULY FANTABULOUS?

Birds of Prey FILM REVIEW - IS IT TRULY FANTABULOUS? For my first film review, I’m gonna be taking a look at the newly-released Warner Bros. and DC Extended Universe films “Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).” This is the eighth entry in the DC Extended Universe, and a follow-up of sorts to 2016’s “Suicide Squad.” I haven’t seen many of the DCEU films, but I know they’ve been on a bit of a good streak lately with films like “Aquaman” and “Shazam!” earning much warmer reception than a number of the early films in the canon. With “Birds of Prey,” does DC continue that hot streak with Harley Quinn’s first real starring role? Well, I can tell you they certainly do, this film is great!

Rating: Excellent

If you guys want to check out my first 150 written album reviews that I made before coming to YouTube, check them out at my blog here:


Also, completely unrelated, but I also like to write poetry, and I’d really appreciate if you could check it out. Here’s the link to my blog:


Also ALSO, if you guys enjoy video games, I do Let's Plays with my brother over on my other channel, Freedom Fighters Gaming. Go check it out if you'd like:


What should I review next?

Album,Music,Album Review,Music Review,Warner Bros.,DC Comics,DC Extended Universe,DCEU,Comics,Comic Books,Birds of Prey,Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn),Harley Quinn,Margot Robbie,Excellent Movie,Excellent Film,Film Review,Movie Review,Ewan McGregor,Huntress,Black Canary,Renee Montoya,Cassandra Cain,Black Mask,Victor Zsasz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments