Advertisement

CHINA is SENDING HELP to WUHAN! | CORONAVIRUS VLOG

CHINA is SENDING HELP to WUHAN! | CORONAVIRUS VLOG In today’s episode, I discuss some of the good and bad news coming out of China regarding the Coronavirus. I talk about the yuánxiāo jié (元宵節 / 上元節) Lantern Festival Holiday, the way it should be and the way it is being celebrated during the outbreak. I show some clips from inside china, some of them hopeful, and some of them sad.

CORRECTION: I think the second fire footage I posted in this video was not from any coronavirus related incident.. it was in Chongqing
It does not change the fact that fire services are being stretched under these circumstances, I just didn't want to get labelled as spreading fake news.

Updates:
Quarantine Update
First American Casualty:
Chicago couple recovers:
Lantern festival
Ningbo Focus Episode:
Dating in China
Cheering From the rooftops
Medical Professionals being relocated to Wuhan
( Read the story in Chinese here: )

I made this video out of sync with my other travel videos. Please look for videos with a Yellow border to resume my normal travel videos.

Please share this video and ask questions/comment below.

Check out John’s Hopkins Data Map:

--------- SUPPORT ME ON PATREON ---------


--------- SUPPORT ME ON YOUTUBE ---------


Follow me on the Internets…
WEBSITE:
YOUTUBE:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
REDBUBBLE STORE:
PERSONAL FACEBOOK:
PODCAST:
STRAVA:
GARMIN:

--------- JAYOE MERCHANDISE ON REDBUBBLE ---------


------- WHAT DOES JAYOE MEAN? ---------


------- OTHER SERIES ON THE JAYOE NATION -------

CLIMB UP MOUNT EVEREST
Watch me on my Everest summit expedition!


RIDE ACROSS KOREA
Watch me ride across South Korea!


MARATHON IN NORTH KOREA
Join me as I run a marathon in North Korea, DPRK!


RIDE ACROSS JAPAN
Watch me cycle across Japan!


RIDE ACROSS TAIWAN
Watch me cycle across Japan!


VLOGGER 1on1:
Interview unique vloggers from around the world


THE JAYOE TRAVELOGUES
The precursor to my VLOGs, a cycling travel documentary series


MATT’S REEF TANK
A series dedicated to the marine reef tank hobby



------- SHOW NOTES, GEAR AND LINKS -------

DRONE - DJI Mavic AIR Drone


CAMERA - The Canon G7X Mark II


TRIPOD – DJI tripod


SELFIE STICK – DJI extension pole


THE RECUMBENT TRIKE – HP Velotechnik Scorpion 20fs


TRAILER – AIDOO cycle trailer


TRIKE OVERVIEW - See a video description of my trike


CORONAVIRUS_VLOG #865

A MOSTLY-DAILY TRAVEL VLOG

#coronavirus #lanternfestival #wuhan #quarantine #conspiracy #travelban #usa #ningbo #china

Jayoe,加油,元宵節,wuhan virus,coronavirus outbreak,wuhan coronavirus,coronavirus news,coronavirus china,virus in china,virus china,china news,china virus,coronavirus outbreak who,wuhan virus vlog,wuhan coronavirus cnn,wuhan coronavirus explained,china news today中国新闻,lantern festival coronavirus,china virus hospital,china virus explained,virus in china 2019,virus china wuhan,virus china hospital,china coronavirus cnn,加油武汉 陈彼得,corona virus hospital,

Post a Comment

0 Comments