Advertisement

Coin Hunting at the Convenience Store - Silver Finds Part 1

Coin Hunting at the Convenience Store - Silver Finds Part 1 Thank you, everyone, for tuning in to another one of my video's, Help me with my watch time and watch the whole video all the way to the end. Thank you and all the best from Canada.
To all my new subscribers that have joined my channel, I wanted to let you know one of the many hunts that I do for Coin Hunting.
This here is one of my longest-running series, I have a friend that own's a convenience store, and every week he puts a 5-gallon pail of change aside for me to go threw. I have found some really cool coins last year in 2019 and it looks like 2020 is going to be another neat year for finding silver coins, foreign coins.

Thank you for watching😎. Leave a LIKE👍 Leave a Comment and Subscribe & share this video. See you next week. 👋 📷 Photographer 🎥 Videographer ▶️YouTuber

✅ If you are new to my channel, please consider subscribing and never miss a video release.

If you are on BitChute swing on by I will be putting out different kind of content there.



If would like to support my channel 👉 paypal.me/NMolnar

🔔 Remember to hit the notification bell for future videos and Giveaways. 👀

#SilverCoins #Canada #CoinHunting

Silver Coin,Coins,Canada,Coin Hunting,Fine Silver,9999 Fince Silver,Quarter,mint,penny,nickel,coinage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments