Advertisement

DIY VIDEO: Master Suite Makeover

DIY VIDEO: Master Suite Makeover This is NOT, I repeat, NOT a gaming video! Don't worry, DIY videos will not become a frequent thing on this channel, but I was just so excited about finishing this master suite makeover that I wanted to share it with you!

My house is old (like 1968 old) and in dire need of an update! Luckily, my father in law is a master at renovation and all things DIY. He is helping me give my house a much-needed facelift.

I am an avid gamer who focuses on games like Diablo 3, ARK, and Ubisoft shooters. If you like video game channels with the occasional DIY video, please subscribe for more from ThickChick33! Also, be sure to comment below if you enjoyed this video!

Check out my friend Jessica's amazing art on Abstract Thoughts:

Catch me streaming gameplay on Saturdays:

Audio copyright Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

thickchick33,diy,makeover,renovation,interior design,old house,updating,decor,decorating,interior decorating,master bedroom,master suite,modern,

Post a Comment

0 Comments