Advertisement

Does the colour of the shade cloth matter? And other questions | 150 Recap

Does the colour of the shade cloth matter? And other questions | 150 Recap A recap of episode 150

A lot of you seem to like the idea of going vertical. So I can't wait to start planning and working on the ledges and hangers.

Also I answer a few questions related to the shade structure and cloth that I'm using in my garden.


Title and ending music:
"Open Those Bright Eyes"
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License


I am on Patreon!


Plant Shop (AU only)


Please check out my other accounts:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:

Awesome music thanks to EpidemicSound

Sign up for an EpidemicSound subscription using my referral link to get a month free:

cerriscapades,let's plant,cerriscapes,cerrillo's xeriscaping escapades,lets plant,lets plant episode,how to protect plants from sun,shade cloth,shade fabric,garden shade cloth,protect plants from heat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments