Advertisement

Funny Hair Test with Mistakes

Funny Hair Test with Mistakes Unfortunately, a few mistakes have crept in here. Unfortunately, the hair penetrates through the floor. I just wanted to upload it to my other channel, but found it really funny.
That's why it ended up on my main channel.
I hope you don't find the result so bad.

I used an older video as a template.
You can find the original video here.


ASMR for my eyes ;)
Relax and enjoy this video. Some people make it happy and satisfied. It also has a calming effect.
This Animation was created with Cinema 4D and RedShift.
It makes a lot of fun to work with the C4D Dynamics Engine. Here I used hair again. Many people liked the last video with hair. This is the reason for more hair.

The Rendertime: 32 hours and 26 Minutes (without motion blur)
(calculated by two PC (1 Quadro RTX 8000, 1 Titan RTX and 2 Titan Xp)).

******************************* ❤️❤️❤️

You want to support me? 😍



Thanks a lot for this ❤️
The donations flow into hardware, software and, of course, sweets that I will eat while creating the animations.

******************************* ❤️❤️❤️

Instagram:


ASMR = Autonomous sensory meridian response

C4D4U: Animations and some Cinema 4D tutorials


Official Website:


MUSIC-MODE ;)
Dance with Me by FASSounds

I have a license ;)

Hair,Softbody,C4D4U,ASMR,oddlysatisfy,Cinema 4D,Redshift3D,Steps,Mistake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments