Advertisement

GET READY WITH ME! Making my hair straight • Vistra Bya

GET READY WITH ME! Making my hair straight • Vistra Bya · السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
.
 🇮🇩thank you so much for watching, Hope u enjoy and like this video. If you do, Please give me a Big Thumbsup , Share this video and Subscribe. Don't forget to turn on the notification button.
Stay blessed, thank you.❤
.
Q&A
Q: How old are you?
A: 17
Q: What is your ethnicity?
A: Indonesian-Dutch
Q: Born in?
A: DI Yogyakarta
Q: Dad and Mam
A: Daddy, Dutch-Manadonese
Mama, Indonesian-Javanese
GEMINI GIRL.
.
.
.
🔹My Instagram:

🔹My Snapchat:

🔹My Facebook: Vistra Bya
🔹My Gmail:
vistrabya@gmail.com
........................................
The other videos 👇
Ciri-ciri Bule Yang serius / Types of serious foreigners in online dating👇


..........
Cara mengatasi sun burn / how to treat a sun burn👇
1.
2.

Music :
Funnyday-Bensound
Fairytale - Culture Code feat Amanda Collis
Nocopyrightsound :

.........
Gimana cara aku tau cara berbicara bahasa inggris / How do I know how to speak English👇

.
Not a sponsor video!👄
Untuk Yang lain silahkan cek playlist❤
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Alamat/Address👇
Jln.lingkar Timur Km 1,7 RSUD Balangan, Kec.Paringin, Kab.Balangan, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia.
.
X.V❤
.
#getreadywithme #makeuptutorial #reviewmakeup #reviewproduk #beautyvlogbanjarmasin #youtuberpemula #youtuberpemulabanjarmasin #bekashitamjerawat #bekasmerahjerawat #perawatanjerawat #merawatbekasjerawat
#getreadywithme #makeupnomakeuplook #beautyvlogger #beauty #beautyvlog

get ready with me,makeup tutorial,mkeuo,review product,review makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments