Advertisement

Glasshouse Mountains 4WD | These Modified Np300's are non stop sending it!

Glasshouse Mountains 4WD | These Modified Np300's are non stop sending it! Getting dirty with these crazy coily utes at Galsshouse Mountains QLD for the day.

I had an absolute blast filming some awesome rigs on this trip. I think everyone pushed their NP's to the limits and tackled some tracks they normally wouldn't do.

This is my first time doing a JPCaptured Show 'N' Shine section reviewing 2 Np300's. Let me know in the comments if you liked the Show 'N' Shines and want to see it appear again in the next video.

Don't forget to Drop a like and subscribe for more 4 wheeling content coming real soon!

Follow and interact with me on other socials
Instagram -
Facebook -

Want your ride JPCaptured? Why not send me a DM!

glasshouse,glasshouse mountains,4wd ute,ute offroad,np300,d23,navara,navara np300,navara d23,jpcaptured,JP CAPTURED,navlife,#navlife,modified np300,rival 4x4,psr,performance suspension racing,performance suspension,nitto,maxxis,tjm,arb,ironman,suspension,4wd suspension,flex,4wd flex,np300 flex,navara flex,

Post a Comment

0 Comments