Advertisement

Golden Child DamDaDi MV Reaction! Yooooo, They Killed This Concept|Style Also!!!!

Golden Child DamDaDi MV Reaction! Yooooo, They Killed This Concept|Style Also!!!! What's up, Goldenness? I've been on a long binge of Golden Child content, and they are so awesome! I really didn't expect this type of vibe from them given the things that I first watched, but they killed it! They seemed so happy in the MV, it was genuinely contagious XD! I couldn't help but be happy when watching!

Also, I mentioned this a few times in the video, but I really want to see them now doing this type of concept again, because they've grown so much! Have they recently done a stage with this concept? Which of their concepts do you guys enjoy more? Or can you not choose because they're all so good XD? I think I currently fall into the second category XD! Anyways, thanks so much for watching and showing so much support! If you guys enjoyed and feel like it, hit the like and subscribe buttons! Thanks, and have a good one!

If you just got into Golden Child like me, go check out the DamDaDi MV! It's GOOD!!!

Golden Child,Golcha,골든차일드,담다디,DamDaDi,Woolim,Wooliment,MV Reaction,Kpop,Reaction,Goldenness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments