Advertisement

Homeschool Help: Which Level of God's Design Should I Use? || Master Books Science

Homeschool Help: Which Level of God's Design Should I Use? || Master Books Science #MasterBooks #AnswersinGenesis #HomeschoolScience

This is video 3 of 3 in my review series of God's Design for Life from Master Books. In other videos I talked about scheduling and showed you the original course, geared for grades 3-8. This video shows you inside the Beginner's version, geared for grades K-2. I hope I have answered all your questions about placement and combining these courses with multiple ages of students.

If you found these reviews helpful, I do hope that you stick around for more videos like this and consider subscribing! Also, if you decide to purchase this course for your kiddos and would like to use my referral link, here you go:

homeschool,homeschool curriculum,kindergarten,first grade,second grade,third grade,Answers In Genesis,Master Books Homeschool,

Post a Comment

0 Comments