Advertisement

HOW TO INCORPORATE COLOR IN YOUR EVERYDAY OUTFITS || FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR OUTFITS||#everydayoutfits

HOW TO INCORPORATE COLOR IN YOUR EVERYDAY OUTFITS || FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR OUTFITS||#everydayoutfits Hello everyone!
Today's video is my take on a slightly different topic. I usually have neutrals in my everyday wardrobe. So, this video is my take on adding colors to my outfits in a subtle way.

Outfits:
1. Pink jumper: H&M


2. Beige paperback trousers: H&M


3. Black ankle boots: Unisa

4. Cream jumper: H&M
out of stock

5. White wide legged pants: Zara
similar:

6. Black bag: Mango


7. Beige n cream sneakers: Timberland


8. Beige shacket: H&M


9. Gant pleated skirt
10. Mustard gathered pouch bag: Mango


You can find me here:
INSTAGRAM:
BLOG: thechicwanderer.com
PINTEREST:

how to wear bright jumpers,easy everydayoutfits,easy office outfits,what to wear to work,how to dress for office,

Post a Comment

0 Comments