Advertisement

How to make your 2020 Dream Board (one you are committed to fulfill)

How to make your 2020 Dream Board (one you are committed to fulfill) Hello Team Committed!
In today's video I showed you the process of precisely defining my dreams by making an important tool of goal setting which is Dream/Vision Board. In my 2020 dream board I put picture of things I want to have, who I want to be, where I want to go for this year. I strongly believe this can help us to precisely know our dreams and keeping it as our constant companion, that way we will stay committed and avoid distractions. I hope to inspire you to do the same and join me in my journey to achieve the life of my dreams.
Mas masaya kung mas marami tayo diba?
I hope you subscribe and click the "Bell" button and and be an official member of Team Committed.
I post videos twice a week, see you in my next one!
_______________________________________________________________
Follow me on my SOCIALS:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
________________________________________________________________
Remember: YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CREATE THE LIFE YOU DESIRE.

Cheers,
Maja

Dream board 2020,Making a vision board,Law of attraction,wealth,health,happiness,improving life,dream come true,manifest your dreams,

Post a Comment

0 Comments