Advertisement

How to Re-Purpose Junk into a cool 807 Tube Guitar amplifier, Part 6, The final chapter

How to Re-Purpose Junk into a cool 807 Tube Guitar amplifier, Part 6, The final chapter Yes, The final! The 807 amp is doing its justice. Performing great, I have the seal of approval by Tony C. So, it is time to set this bird free. I have so many projects awaiting my time, so I cannot spend the time cabineting this creation. I will leave that up to you. The design is solid and safe. Ready for a new home. I really had fun with this creation, I hope you did too. Many new adventures await us all. Thanks for being part of the D-lab electronics family.
Hey everyone, This is my love, Keeps me motivated, Sane, Happy..

n6tlu,Fender,Boutique,Gibson,Matchless,VOX,Orange,custom,circuit,807,Ham,Transmitter,receiver,shortwave,build,fix,repair,demo,amateur,family,layout,kit,Heathkit,eico,Lafayette,Realistic,box,combo,band,Knightkit,recording,practice,Princeton,Champ,5F1,Deluxe,CB,Linear,design,unique,Univox,mono,Dynaco,Marantz,McIntosh,audio,amplifier,bridge,vintage,antique,classic,valve,lamp,class,harp,LP,cassette,RCA,JVC,Kenwood,icom,Sansui,stereo,system,Jam,Telecaster,Strat,Dayton,Hamfest,event,technician,best,

Post a Comment

0 Comments