Advertisement

💔 I Became A Nanny To Save My Mother

💔 I Became A Nanny To Save My Mother Have things ever fell short of your expectations? They did for me. My mom was sick and I worked as a nanny. What could go wrong?

Send us your stories in an e-mail: feelsandthrills@gmail.com! The story that gets animated could be yours!

✅ Subscribe FEELS & THRILLS:

✅ Check out more of our videos: 🖤 My Brother Took Drugs And My Dad Did The Horrible Act... (v2.0):

Hi, I'm Elsa. I'll tell you how I was harassed at work.
Watch till the end to see how one can get out of a serious twist and reach a goal no mater what. It started with my mom getting sick. She needed money for an operation.
I was a student and very poor. My friend was a nanny for a rich family. She was quitting and offered her place.
I was so grateful! Had I known why she was quitting...So, I started working and met the family. George, his wife Dorothy and their son Michael.
Dorothys parents were well-off and George worked as a top manager in their company. I thought it was my dream job. Everyone was sweet, especially George.
He'd text me, chat with me and compliment me. But soon it was just too much attention.
He'd touch me casually and his complements were getting indecent. Not cool. I'd never been in such a situation and didn't know what to do. Once George got home early and I tensed. Michael was napping. I was surprized that George was in early, and he said he wanted to spend time with me.
I didn't like his tone. He grabbed me and tried to kiss me. I broke free and asked him if he was crazy. He told me to stop acting up, that I was asking for it. He grabbed me again, but luckily this time Michael woke up. George let go of me and left.
I started crying. Soon Dorothy came home and asked what was wrong. I didn't know what to say, I was ashamed. But George stepped forth telling he gave me a talking to unfairly. He apologized profusely, I couldn't get a word in.
I realized I couldn't carry on like this, but didn't know how what to do with George. I had to quit. But where would I find a job like that? Mom still needed that operation. Have something like this happened to you? Did you have to tolerate something for money?
I tried talking to Dorothy, she didn't believe me and got angry. I was at a loss, just hoping George would live me alone.
But I was wrong. Talking to him didn't help. He became more insistent. He acted the same around Dorothy and Michael. So two-faced!
Then I came up with a plan. Michael had a video nanny device with recording. Once when George came from work I turned it on quietly. He started harassing me again, tried to take my clothes off, threatened to fire me.
Luckily, he had to take a phone call. I felt crushed and humiliated, but at least I had the recording.
I decided to go to the police. Turned out a huge disappointment. They advised me to keep mum. Said George had good lawyers and I'd lose in court.
I gave up. I went home. I cried and then I got mad. Why did he have to go unpunished?
I went to him and I said that I needed money and could go real far to get it. But not what he thought. I showed them the video. I said that if he didn't pay me, I'd show it to Dorothy's parents.
If they knew what he was doing to their beloved daughter, he'd lose all. George was furious. But in the end he chucked out the bucks. I quit immediately. Mom's operation went good and she's doing fine now.

#feelsthrills #sharemystory #actuallyhappened

feels thrills,animated story,short story,animated short stories,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,stories,story,storytime,true stories,actually happened nanny,share my story nanny,my story animated nanny,dory story nanny,animated story nanny,problems,relationship,truth,secret,betray,deception,earnings,mom,mother,disease,pain,traitor,nanny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments