Advertisement

I FOUND A GRAIL AT THIS ESTATE SALE! MAJOR COME UPS!

I FOUND A GRAIL AT THIS ESTATE SALE! MAJOR COME UPS! I hit some estate sales and my lord, the finds are absolutely crazy!

To Purchase Vintage Gear Visit:
Follow the Drops:

FOLLOW ME:

MY PO BOX: Paul Cantu PO BOX 580281, Houston, TX 77258

For Serious Business Inquiries Email Me:
pauljcantu10@gmail.com

garage sale,garage sale finds,trash talk,garyvee,supreme haul,thrifting,thrift store,thrift haul,round 2,the show,thrift shop,thrift with me,goodwill,paq,thrift,trip to the thrift,box logo,hypebeast,vintage style,vintage,polo sport,sneakers,jordans,off-white,sneaker shopping,paul cantu tutorial,flea market,flea,ikea,thrifted jordans,flea finds,snapbacks,thrift find,clothing haul,vintage haul,picker,estate sale,garage sale find,

Post a Comment

0 Comments