Advertisement

I Hosted A *HUGE* Simon Says Contest! (Sypher Says) - Fortnite Battle Royale

I Hosted A *HUGE* Simon Says Contest! (Sypher Says) - Fortnite Battle Royale 🔊 Join my Notification Squad:

Click the 🔔 Bell Icon next to the Subscribe button up top

Click here: @juniorpk get him to 30k!

📺 Watch me live at:

🌟 Socials 🌟

🐥 Twitter:
📷 Instagram:
💌 Discord:

🎥 Edit and Thumbnail by: JackZenn:


🎵 Outro Song: Romos - Helios

Hey everyone it’s SypherPK, and Welcome back to another fortnite battle royale vid! I try to keep these vids as clean and family friendly as possible! In today's video I had my community members play Simon Says in fortnite! I'm calling it "Sypher Says". I'm not the first one to come up with this, Lachlan, Txns and a ton of others have already done this, but I had to try it for myself!

#fortnite #sypherpk #chapter2

fortnite,fortnite battle royale,competitive,gaming,highlights,gameplay,fortnite highlights,fortnite tips,stream highlights,how to play,fortnite gameplay,sypher,fortnite chapter 2,sypherpk reacts,sypherpk,fortnite trick,fortnite update,patch notes,fortnite fashion show,skin contest,drip or drown,streamer fashion show,lachlan fashion show,lachlan world cup,lachlan says,txns says,fortnite simon says,sypher says,simon says in fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments