Advertisement

Lady with baby thrown to ground. Alleged to be Covid19 related..... not sure

Lady with baby thrown to ground.  Alleged to be Covid19 related.....  not sure The following are clips I downloaded from the net. I cannot verify any unfortunately. I have chosen to upload as a large number of the clips have now been deleted or are not accessible anymore. I feel it is important to be able to see what the citizens of China are actually going through as a result of the Coronavirus epidemic. Please do not believe everything you see or hear and certainly don't substitute what I think is going on in china right now for your own opinions. Keep those who are suffering and those who will suffer, in your thoughts. Stay safe x
Please subscribe for more videos

Coronavirus,China,leaked footage,Wuhan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments