Advertisement

My TOP 10 OFF WHITE NIKE SNEAKERS! (AIR JORDAN, NIKE, CONVERSE)

My TOP 10 OFF WHITE NIKE SNEAKERS! (AIR JORDAN, NIKE, CONVERSE) Today on SneakerTalk we discuss my top 10 Off-White x Nike Sneakers! These shoes are some of the most expensive shoes you can buy! Are Off-White shoes more hyped these Yeezys? Let me know in the comments!
More Top 10 Videos! -

My OTHER Sneaker Channel -
Twitch -
Discord -
Philippines Vlogs -
Japan Vlogs -

Follow me on Social Media!
INSTAGRAM -
FACEBOOK -
TWITTER -

Become a channel member here! -
AirBnB DISCOUNT LINK -

Business e-mail - SneakerTalkCA@gmail.com

MUSIC PROVIDED BY:

top 10 off white shoes,top 10 sneakers,top 10 nike,hypebeast sneakers,top 10 hype shoes,top 10 off white sneakers,sneakertalk,sneakertalk off white,supreme at the thrift,off white,off white sneakers,off white shoes,off white jordan 1,off white air force 1,off white nike presto,off white presto,shoes,off white blazer,foamer,nike,sneakers,virgil abloh,air jordan,sneaker collection,seth fowler,yeezy boost,streetwear,selling fake sneakers,wish hype beast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments